Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Horny and Kinky



Today I am going to talk about my Catwoman persona. Catwoman is my alter ego, is where I hide dark desires and unnatural behavior and keep control of my normal life. While pretending to be Catwoman I am able to free my sexuality and fantasize anyway I wish. Today I am Catwoman. I feel naughty, dirty, sexy, horny, kinky and very out of control. For months I have been fantasizing in making real some fetish and lusty desires. I love sex, I consider myself extremely sexual and kinky. If it were not for y Catwoman ego, I would be living a VERY strange and sex enslaved life. Probably buried deep inside the BSDM monster belly, but with a wide smile on my face and excited twiches of my tail!

I like the BSDM lifestyle, never tried but find it very kinky and arousing. My taste is very mild and I don’t consider myself a submissive but a domina. Anyhow I think I would like a lifestyle of switching the power and control. I mean, I am very dominant and can be a sadist I do not consider myself a masochist but I wouldn’t mind to be sexually powerless for a while. Become a sex object, a pleasure thing for the one man I love and trust my life with. Be treated just like a slut. Sexy

All this crap because I am in need of some kinky sex. Badly. It's been too long. Way too long. Lover I need you. I want to be your object, I need you to be my master, enslaver and dominator just for a while, i will sumit to you, to your desires, your punishment and all your dark fantasies without hesitation.


I have been naughty, I need a spanking...

2 comments:

The Metal Zodiac said...

http://themetalzodiac.blogspot.com/

lee el entry más reciente...

The Metal Zodiac said...

by the way, me enviaron a preguntarte si esas nalgas de la foto son las tuyas... jejejejeje!!!
;o)